Call for Papers for ICER 2014
— June 16, 2014 — Lightning talk abstract submissions.Just prior to the Conference, there will be a Doctoral Consortium (DC), with support to attend available from SIGCSE; and just afterwards, there’ll be a Critical Research Review (CRR). Both activities will enable researchers to gain high-quality critical feedback on their research plans, providing an excellent springboard for a successful and productive research year in 2014/15.
Why submit to/attend ICER 2014?
– Authors have in the past explicitly noted how the quality of ICER reviews significantly improved their work.
– Our single-track, discussion-oriented, paper sessions result in significant additional feedback being provided on every paper.
– The format enables you to meet new researchers and initiate valuable new research activities.
– If you are new to empirical computer science education research, you will be immersed in a practising community for three days.
– Either before or after the conference, you have an opportunity to significantly enhance your research agenda, via the DC or the CRR.
– You can include a holiday in Scotland, including the Edinburgh Festival, the Commonwealth Games (in Glasgow!),
and more historic and pre-historic castles, lochs, glens, islands and mountains than you’ve ever dreamed of…
Full details, including the full CFP, available at http://icer.hosting.acm.org
We’re looking forward to receiving your papers,
Quintin, Beth and Brian.