Come join us at LaTiCE 2016 – Call for Papers
I’ve been asked to be the keynote speakers at LaTiCE 2016. Hope some of you can join us! Papers due Oct 11.
The Fourth International Conference on Learning and Teaching in Computing and Engineering (LaTiCE 2016) aims to create a platform towards sharing rigorous research and current practices being conducted in computing and engineering education. The previous three LaTiCE conferences have been successfully held in Macau (2013), Malaysia (2014), and in Taiwan (2015). The fourth LaTiCE conference will be held at IIT Bombay, India, from March 31st to April 3rd, 2016.
LaTiCE 2016 is jointly organized by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), India, and the Uppsala Computing Education Research Group (UpCERG), Uppsala University, Sweden. It is technically co-sponsored by the Special Technical Community for Education Research (STC Education), which is an IEEE Computer Society initiative to connect those interested in all forms of educational research and pedagogy in the field of computing and engineering.
The conference is preceded by a doctoral consortium on March 31st. The conference is a gathering for presentations of research papers, practice sharing papers, work-in- process papers, and display of posters and demos.
Main Conference Themes
- Computer Science and Engineering Education research
- Secondary School Computer Science
- ICT in Education
- Computing and engineering education research, theories, and methodologies
- Cross-cultural aspects of computing and engineering education
- Educational technology, software, and tools
- Teaching innovations, best practices, experience sharing in computing and engineering education
- Course module design, proficiency assessment, and module cross-accreditation
- Improving student engagement in computing and engineering
- Collaborative learning in computing and engineering- team and project skills
Source: LaTiCE 2016